Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Marathon Day


Today I taught at three different law schools for a total in-class time of five hours and twenty minutes. I first taught the second segment at the Academy of Advocates (Академії адвокатури України). We then traveled immediately to the Ukrainian Economics and Law University (Університет Економіка та Права), where I taught both segments one and two of my portion of the curriculum. This University is also popularly known as "КРОК,"which is the Ukrainian word for "Step." Finally, in the late afternoon I presented the second segment to the students at the Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University of Kyiv (Київський нацiональний економiчний унiверситетм Київ). More about each of these three sessions in separate entries will follow. Following the final class, I had dinner with Olga, and then returned home on foot at about eight o'clock p.m. I was very weary after a long and productive day.

No comments: