Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This is for My Wife Julie






My wife Julie loves quilts, and has designed and made so many by hand, so I have to show her several more fine pieces which were displayed at the Jerusalem Center last night as part of the art show and organ concert. These are all from local artists living in Jerusalem.

They all have names. The first one is something like "the Sound of Celestial Music."

The second one was something like "the History of Jerusalem," or something like that.



















The third one was something like "Four Seasons in Jerusalem."















This one was something about birds (I think I posted it sideways)


















This one was called "David's Harp" or something like that.

Enjoy, Julie! I love you always!

1 comment:

Julie G. Gibbons said...

Thanks, Danny! They're beautiful! I wish I could have seen them with you! I love you!